IRAQ-LRPS-017-2020-9159660 Rehabilitation of 3 water projects at Avrek, Grey Basi and Sarsenk in Duhok
Request for proposal
Beneficiary country(ies): Iraq
Registration level: Basic
Deadline on: 26-Jul-2020 12:00 (GMT 3.00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
Dear Sir / Madam,
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) hereby solicits the Bid for the subject requirements; in this connection, please refer to the attached Invitation to Bid documents.
- IRAQ-LRPS-017-2020-9159660– Bid Form Must be filled out, stamped and returned
- Annex B - (TOR) Terms of references
- Annex C – BOQ of 3 WP Avrek, Grey Basi and Sarsenk in Duhok- Must be filled out, stamped and returned in PDF and Excel sheet.
- Annex D – Pre-Qualification criteria-for your information
- Annex E – Technical Evaluation-for your information
- Annex F – CONSTRUCTION_WORKS_CONTRACT- Must be stamped and returned
- Annex G – Manhole Drawing- Must be stamped and returned.
- Annex H – Trench Drawing- Must be stamped and returned
- Annex I - Sarsenk Drawing- Must be stamped and returned
- Annex J – Gre Basi Layout- Must be stamped and returned
Objectives, Purpose & Expected results
Contribute to achieve the Sustainable Development Goal No.6, indicator 6.1 'By 2030, achieve universal and equitable access to safe and affordable drinking water for all'.
The multiple projects aim to benefit approximately 35,800 affected community members in Sarsink, Avrik and Grebase to have access to appropriate quantity and quality of safe drinking water, cooking and good personal hygiene through implementing the above mentioned projects.
Sarsenk sub-district, Amedy district, Dohuk governorate, GPS N/37.042484 E/43.341777
Grebasy quarter, Dohuk district, Dohuk governorate, GPS 36 52 15N 42 59 31E )
Avrike village, Zawita sub-district, Dohuk district, Dohuk governorate, GPS 36 49 59N, 43 07 26E.
The duration of the project is (100) calendar working days starting from the site handover which is (5) days as explained in 7.1 above.
If you are interested in participating in this IRAQ-LRPS-017-2020-9159660, you are kindly requested to submit your offer electronically on or before the indicated closing date/time
26.07.2020, 12:00 PM local time) to the following email address
Note: A Mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held online on Tuesday 16th of July 2020 @ 11:00AM. Please use the below link to join this meeting;
UNICEF Iraq Supply Team
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: