Upgrading of RSSP Offices in Damascus Area
Invitation to bid
Reference: ITB PLD/CW/44/20/07
Beneficiary country(ies): Syrian Arab Republic
Deadline on: 27-Jul-2020 00:00 (GMT 3.00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
This tender is intended for contractors registered in the Syrian Arab Republic only.
All bidders MUST enclose the following mandatory documents in the eligibility criteria envelope.
- Evidence of UNGM registration (Registration Number).
- Acceptance on UNRWA General Conditions of Contract.
- Valid bank account details.
- Valid and updated Official Syrian Arab Republic licenses / registration (2020) as follows:
- Registration with contractors syndicate
- Chamber of commerce Certificate
- Commercial record certificate
- Governmental classification certificate – Grade 4 at least under Building works and above.
- 'Clean Record' certificate
Bidder is requested to provide an irrevocable and unconditional bank guarantee (or certified cheque) valid for Ninety (90) days from the date of the last day of submission of tenders and made payable to UNRWA for five per centum (5%) of the total amount of the tender as security deposit (or 7.5% if the tender currency is in USD and the bidder wishes to provide the guarantee in SYP). The bank guarantee (or certified cheque) will be returned to the unsuccessful tenderers within sixty (90) days of the last day of submission of tenders
A pre-bid meeting will be conducted at UNRWA field office (Damascus–Mazzeh) on 20th of July, 2020 at 11:00hrs Syria, Damascus-local time, noting that project site visit before that date is preferable.
ITB closure date is on 27th of July, 2020 at 14:30 hrs Syria, Damascus-local time.
Expected period to accomplish the works of this project is 12 weeks and the liquidated damages is USD 60 per day.
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: