Stationery for SADC/DRR
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/DRR/EQUIP, STA & VISIBILITY/09/2019
Request for Bids Title: Stationery for SADC/DRR
Number of Lots: 1
SADC Secretariat is inviting your company to submit a bids for Stationery for SADC/DRR
Bidders are being requested to quote for ALL items to be considered responsive. The requirements are as detailed below;
Activity Planner (wall mounted)
Printing Paper – A4, White
Desktop Calculator EL -2128V
Pens BIC (blue and black)
Two hole puncher - medium
Arc Lever Files PVC - 1450
Pair of scissors - Medium
Paper Clips Different sizes (33mm, 50mm & 78mm)
Multi-Colored Permanent Markers
1. Detailed specifications of the required items are available as Annex1 in the following link : http://www.sadc.int/procurement /opportunities
2. Bidders are being requested to quote for ALL items to be considered responsive.
3. Your quotation should be submitted in sealed envelope, clearly marked “Supply and Delivery of Stationery SADC/DRR” and addressed to;
Head – Procurement unit
Plot 54385 CBD
moreover, be dropped in the Tender Box situated at the reception of the above address.
Each Bid must be registered in the Bid depositing Register that is located at the Reception.
4. The deadline for submission of your quotation, to the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 24th January 2020, 1600Hours.
Late Bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing.
5. Bids by Fax or E-mail are not acceptable.
6. Your bids should be submitted as per the following instructions;
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination, which is SADC Secretariat Headquarters, Gaborone, Botswana.
(ii) SUBMISSION OF MANDATORY DOCUMENTS: Bids should be accompanied by the following documents: valid copies of Certificate of Incorporation, Trading Licence, Tax Clearance, PPADB Certificate, Banking Details and VAT certificates.
(iii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price for each lot separately.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your bids should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of bids indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
7. The goods are expected to be delivered at the address indicated below within a maximum period of 7 daysfrom the signature of the Purchase Order. Specific delivery period must be indicated for each lot and this is very critical.
8. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 3 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Taisekwa Nyamukondiwa
Telephone: +267 3951863
Fax: +267 3972848
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
Name: Taisekwa Nyamukondiwa
For/Head of Procurement
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers:
RFB- DRR UNIT OFFICE STATIONERY.docx
RFB- DRR UNIT OFFICE STATIONERY.pdf