Loan No. and Title: 3634/3635-VIE: Basic Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth in the North Central Provinces Sector Project
Contract No. and Title: HT06: Construction of work: Can Loc - Huong Khe inter-district road
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 16 November 2020 at 08:20 hours (local time)
1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received financing from the Asian Development Bank toward the cost of the Basic Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth in the North Central Provinces Sector Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Ha Tinh Project Management Unit of Civil and Industrial Works Construction Investment now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Construction of work: Can Loc - Huong Khe inter-district road, i.e Renovating, upgrading and renewing a road meeting the standard for vehicle road class V for mountainous area, including the section of district DH.37 (Can Loc): the starting point intersects with the provincial road DT.548 at Km18 + 875 in Trung Loc commune, connecting inter-commune road LX.07 (Huong Khe), the ending point is at Tan Thanh village, Phuong My commune with a length of 13,786.7 m as defined in the bidding document.
3. National Competitive Bidding (NCB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB's Single-Stage: One Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Participation in at least two contracts that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder's participation exceeds VND 105,000,000,000.
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of VND 170,000,000,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years.
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the Bidding Document.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in Vietnamese is freely available on Vietnam National e-Procurement System (www.muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn).
6. e-Bids must be submitted via Vietnam National e-Procurement System on or before 16 November 2020 at 08:20 hours. Late bids will not be accepted. Bids will be opened online on 16 November 2020 at 08:20 hours
All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: