Loan No.and Title:
3733-IND: Himachal Pradesh Clean Energy Transmission Investment Program – Tranche 3
Contract No. and Title:
Package 41: SS/ADB/HPPTCL/66/220 kV GIS Sub-Station Gumma
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
5 July 2019; 15:00 hours (local time)
1. The Government of India has applied for a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Himachal Pradesh Clean Energy Transmission Investment Program – Tranche 3 and it is intended that part of this loan will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (“the Employer) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the “Design, Engineering, Manufacture, Fabrication, Testing at Manufacturers Works, Transportation to Site, Insurance, Loading/Unloading, Storage, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of 2x50/63 MVA, 66/220 KV, GIS Sub Station Gumma (District- Shimla) on Turnkey Basis.” The completion period is 18 Months.
3. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document, Bidders should contact the Deputy General Manager (Contracts) at the following address during working days starting on 20 May 2019.
Deputy General Manager (Contracts)
HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (HPPTCL)
Himfed Bhawan, Panjari,
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India - 171005
Tel. No.: +91- 0177- 2633784, Fax No.: +91-177- 2831284
The Bidding Documents can be purchased from the above address on all working days from 20 May 2019 to 4 July 2019.
5. To purchase the Bidding Document, eligible Bidders should pay a non-refundable fee of INR 11,800 only or US $175 through demand draft in favor of Managing Director, HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited payable at Shimla (H.P.).
The Bidding Document will be sent via courier for an additional fee of INR 1,000 for domestic delivery and US$ 100 for overseas delivery. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery of the Bidding Document.
To check Bidder’s Qualifying Requirement and Scope of Work visit Website: www.hpptcl.com.
6. A pre-bid conference will be held on 13 June 2019 at 11:00 hours at above address.
7. Bidders must deliver their bids to the address above at or before 15:00 hours on 5 July 2019 together with a Bid Security as indicated in the Bidding Documents.
Bids will be opened at 15:30 hours on 5 July 2019 in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address above.
Technical bids will be opened on 5 July 2019 at 15:30 hours (local time) in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above, whereas the Financial Bids shall remain sealed and unopened and shall be placed locked. The Financial Bids of only Technically Responsive and Qualified Bidders shall be opened after Technical Bid Evaluation, whereas, the Financial Bids of those Bidders whose Technical Bids are not responsive and qualified shall be returned unopened after the contract is awarded.
8. The Employer will not be responsible for costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the delivery or preparation of bids.
Hyperlinks to Related Project Dossiers: