The Assortis Network of Country Directors offers the following services:
- organisation of missions to meet relevant persons and bodies
- identification of most relevant local partner
- setting-up of local project offices: find and equip offices, register the project, identify best local office managers, accountants, interpreters, translators, drivers... and negotiate best rates
- proposal of local experts during tendering (to facilitate the understanding of the local situation) and implementation
- organisation of events, workshops, seminars and conferences for projects, saving your time and getting better value for money thanks to a negotiation by locals
- provision of training to local staff on project management good practices
- support to international experts in finding accommodation and other logistical matters.
For more info, contact Ms Larissa Tirle (email@example.com).
Or click on the map: